A mole is removed primarily because of two reasons – (1) risk of melanoma & (2) cosmetic. The procedure must be performed by a board-certified surgeon. But some people find medical procedures quite painful, costly and fear ending up with a recognizable scar. With increasing popularity of at-home mole removal solutions, people have started looking for alternatives to surgical removal procedures. And, when it comes to the application of home remedies for getting rid of a mole, Apple Cider Vinegar mole removal procedure reserves the top spot not just for mole removal but for most skin conditions.
Before you plan on using apple cider vinegar mole removal procedure, make sure the mole to be treated is benign & located on the surface of the skin.
Not all moles are deemed as beauty spots, some are actually uncomfortable and unattractive. Apple cider vinegar mole removal is a lot of fun. It is an easy and quick technique to be tried at home.
Here’s what you will need to remove your moles with apple cider vinegar.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Cotton ball/Q-tip
Here’s the procedure for apple cider vinegar mole removal:
1. Take apple cider vinegar in a bowl, dip a cotton ball in it, to saturate it with the liquid. Make sure to squeeze the excess vinegar out from it.
2. Land the apple cider vinegar cotton ball on your mole. (Patch test on some other area of skin before using it on your mole)
3. Secure the cotton ball gently on the mole with a band-aid.
4. Let the apple cider vinegar cotton rest on the mole for around 20 minutes.
5. Protect the surrounding area using petroleum jelly.
5. Because of its acidic properties, ACV may cause a little burning sensation.
It is best to take a good night’s sleep with the apple cider vinegar soaked cotton on the mole. The next day, when you wake up, upon removing the band-aid you will find some improvement. Repeat these steps every day until the mole dries up, forms a scab and falls off. It is also expected that the apple cider vinegar will mildly bleach the mole after several uses.
Remove those annoying moles effortlessly with apple cider vinegar. This is such an easy DIY trick that anyone can do it. The only ingredient you need to buy is apple cider vinegar and the rest can be found easily lying around in the house.
After using apple cider vinegar treatment you can rest assured that the not so good looking moles will be removed. People who are usually skeptical of this simple home remedy, but those have used it and seen its benefits are true believers of the procedure.
Besides that you do not need any complicated ingredient, it is just apple cider vinegar and how harmful or riddled with side effects can that be. In reality, apple cider vinegar is quite safe because it is mild and not a harsh chemical that you are applying on your skin. This is the best alternative natural method of mole removal at home.
Side effects of apple cider vinegar mole removal
As apple cider vinegar is a very weak acid it may cause sensitivity in some skin types. The area around the mole may become red because of vinegar. In case if you feel any discomfort from skin irritation you may use Aloe Vera to get some soothing relief. However, if you are unusually very sensitive to the vinegar, quit using the method immediately. Treatment of mole with apple cider vinegar creates scrape on your skin at the location of the mole. Treat the scrape like a wound. Keep it clean, use an antiseptic and use your best judgment to heal that wound.
Aftercare with apple cider vinegar removal procedure
The post-treatment care of apple cider mole removal is very simple and not as complicated as surgical methods. Use apple cider vinegar to remove moles in a quick span of time. Of all the home remedies for mole removal, this method is surprisingly painless and can be repeated for different moles.
Feel free to use any antibiotic ointment and keep the wound clean.
Types of moles that can be treated using apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is effective in removing benign & surface level moles. It is one of the most effective home remedies for mole removal. They are also beneficial in removing symmetrical flat moles. But it is advised not to use apple cider vinegar on dysplastic nevi or any other mole that show signs of melanoma. With regular skin checks, you can spot any changes in existing moles. Treating a cancerous mole with ACV may have disastrous and lamentable results. Apple cider vinegar method could cause the cancerous moles to spread and cause a secondary infection.
Secondly, if the mole treated is deeply embedded in the skin, it is quite likely that the mole will grow again. Irrespective of whether a mole is flat or raised, as long the mole to be treated is harmless & not deeply penetrated, you’ll be fine.
Can ACV be used to treat facial moles?
Moles on face are to be dealt with excessive care. Because the entire idea of having a facial mole removed is to improve one’s appearance and boost self-confidence and it’ll serve no purpose if its application further aggravates the situation.
What is recommended here is to get in touch with people who’ve successfully removed face moles using ACV. Seek your doctor’s advice before proceeding with this mole removal procedure.
Advantages of AVC mole removal
1. It is important to bear in mind that apple cider vinegar is normally found with other cooking ingredients in the kitchen and is vastly different than synthetic vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is organic and is made naturally from crushed apple juice.
2. It is the most cost-effective method of mole removal. A 32-ounce bottle of apple cider vinegar costs $5.
3. Apple cider mole removal process is so simple that it can be easily done at home. The application of apple cider vinegar on the mole does not hurt.
4. The application of apple cider vinegar on the mole every day takes so little time.
Disadvantages of AVC mole removal
1. There are no instant results. Visible changes are seen every day in small increments. But the mole does not get removed overnight. You need to be patient with each home remedy.
2. Some people may dislike the smell of apple cider vinegar.
3. It may cause irritation because of its acidic properties.
To use apple cider vinegar mole removal method make sure that the mole is benign and patch test on some other area of the skin before applying it on the mole. This is an unverified mole removal method and there is no credible evidence found only that justifies its effectiveness.
Image Source: Healthline.com